Dr. BJ Willhite (author of “Why Pray” & “A Better Way to Pray”) is conducting a “Prayer Training Institute” this Fri. 12/31 at 7pm, Sat. 1/1/11 from 9am to Noon, and Sun. 1/2/11 at 10:30am at ECF. This 82 year young humble Prophet and Apostle of Prayer will be imparting his wisdom and anointing of 62 years on the mightest force in the earth – PRAYER! BJW’s webite www.nationalcalltoprayer
Welcome back Dr. B.J. Willhite and Mrs. Velma to ECF!We are so excited and enthused for our “Prayer Training Institute”. They have ministered in every state but N. Dakota and many nations of the world. His books “Why Pray” and “A Better Way to Pray” have been printed in 5 languages. His ministry on prayer has ministered to millions. His premise is:“Prayer IS setting the conditions for supernatural divine intervention into the circumstances of my life, my family and in the “church” here on earth, just as it is in Heaven! When we get concerned about the things and events that JESUS is concerned about, we will have all of Heaven’s undivided attention through Prayer.” He and his wife Velma have been married 62 years.
“A Special Thank You” to Lynn McClure (& her AssistantBro. Kerry) and all the children from ”Wild & WackyWednesdays”(W3) for an excellent presentation! Thank You to the donors for making the 20 Bicycle giveaway a blessing! Thank God our WWW’s learning the Word of God! Yea – W3 !!!
- Dec. 31, Fri. @ 7PM – Prayer Training Institute w/ Dr. Willhite
- Jan. 1, Sat. @ 9AM-Noon – Prayer Training Institute w/ Dr. Willhite
- Jan. 2, Sun. @ 10:30AM – Prayer Training Institute w/ Dr. Willhite
- Jan. 3, Mon. @ 6:30PM – “BOA” – Board of Advisors
- Jan. 5, Wed. @ 7PM – “Wild & Wacky Wednesdays
- Jan. 5, Wed. @ 7PM – Adult Bible Study – 1st John
- Jan. 10, Mon. @ 7PM – “Times of Refreshing” w/Gandaras
- Jan. 23, Sun. – Red Cross Blood Drive