Dr. Shirley Clark’s “Word”: Last Sunday ECF heard the Word of the Lord! If I could, I would make it mandatory for every Eagle to listen again, again and again to Dr. Clark’s sermon! Her message tied everything together and confirmed what Prophetess Kathy Sandlin, Dr. B.J. Willhite and Dr. Leroy Baker shared in our recent “Gathering of the Eagles.” I encourage you and implore you to listen to it via pod-cast or order a FREE copy from Audio/Video Ministry Director, David Ross.
“The Salt Covenant”: I encourage you to re-listen to both parts of “The Salt Covenant” especially Part 2. ECF as well as the Body of Christ needs to be “covenant makers” not “covenant breakers” of “The Salt Covenant.” Two biblical covenants (1) The Blood Covenant (our redemption) and (2) The Salt Covenant (our responsibility) are made by Father God for us and our seed forever! AMEN!
“Now is the Time” These United States of America are at a crucial crossroads and our God destined destiny is on the line. “Now is the Time” for His Church – the Body of Christ to rise to the challenge! “Now is the Time TO PRAY!”
- 9AM Prayer – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- 7PM Wed. Adult Bible Study – “Book of James” w/ Pastor Oxley
- 8PM Wed. Praise Team Rehearsal – vocal and instrumental
- Sat., Nov. 17, 9AM-1:30pm – “Day of Training” for all leadership w/ Chris Maxwell @ Heartland Conference Center.
- Sun., Nov. 18, 2PM – “BOA” – Board of Advisors meeting