Current Sermon Series: This year’s Preaching Calendar is themed with ECF’s Word for 2015 – “SOAR.” Next Sunday, I’ll continue a 5 Part Series on “Courage to SOAR.” The topics are 1) Courage to Think, 2) Courage to Surrender Ourselves, 3) Courage to Accept Renewal 4) Courage to Love and 5) Courage to Harvest! Let’s “SOAR” as we explore – “Courage to Love!” Amen!
Seize the Day! This is your Day! This is our Day! This is ECF’s Day! Smith Wigglesworth said, “Opportunity does not wait – not even if you pray. You must “live ready.” ECF’s opportunity is NOW. This is ECF’s Day! Our assignment is in our 13 word Vision/Mission Statement on the left side of this page. Our fleshing it out is in accepting, receiving and restoring the “Halt” – the “Lame” and the “Maimed” as they are drawn here and sent to us. This is why we must and we will “Seize the Day – Seize our Day!” Let’s soar! AMEN!!!
- Special Asking; Since we’ve had to cancel services due to the winter weather ECF’s finances have dropped. In our 18 years as Senior Pastors we’ve never “begged” or manipulated Eagles to give and neither are we doing so now. The Bible says, “Ask and you shall receive.” It also says that God loves a “cheerful giver.” If He loves a cheerful giver, He also loves a “cheerful asker.” So, as your Pastor – I’m being a “Cheerful Asker” and asking you to prayerfully ask Holy Spirit what you can do and how much to give as generously as you can today! Thank You!
A Sightsinging Class“Singing Skillfully”Starting Wednesday, March 11 @ 8pmPlease sign up with Bro. KerryAll are welcome, regardless of your musical knowledge
- Upcoming Events:
- Tuesday March 10th – Noon Prayer @ ECF
- Wednesday March 11th @ 8AM – Men’s Breakfast at Moe’s @ MacArthur & NW 50th
- Wednesday March 11th @ 7PM – “Attitude and Altitude Check” w/ Jessica Smith
- Wednesday March 11th @ 8PM – Beginning “Sightsinging Class” – see Bro. Kerry
- Friday, March 27th @ 7PM – Christian Comedy Nite; “Don’t Judge Me – Feed Me” – w/ Mark Jackson
- Sunday, March 29th –Fellowship Meal & “5th Sunday Singing”!