“Time flies when you’re having fun!” We heard that statement before and you probably have said it. We know that this is not an absolute, but a lot of times it can serve as an indicator of the fluidity of an experience. Kaye and I being on our 3 month sabbatical certainly assisted in this year’s time fleeing! We can not repair any of 2015 but we can embrace with expectancy 2016! ECF’s “Word” for 2016 is “BLESSED!” The simple definition of “BLESSED” is “Invoking / asking for Divine Favor.” Our cornerstone Text is Numbers 3:20 – “Behold I have received a command to Bless; HE has Blessed, and I can not reverse it.”
Tag-Team Sermon – “BLESSED!” This week, the Pastoral Staff is joining me in a Tag-Team sermon on “BLESSED.” Let’s soar as we explore the many facets of this awe-inspiring and mind-stretching issue/subject of “BLESSED!” My passionate prayer is that every individual Eagle will soar into higher thermals of believing, living and being “Blessed” and being a “Blessing!” AMEN!!!
- Tuesday January 5, 2016 – Noon Prayer @ the First Lutheran Church @ NW 12th & Robinson
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016 @ 9AM – Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s @ NW 50th & Portland
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016 – Divine Favor Night!
- Sunday, January 17, 2016 – “Time 2 Move Ministries” – Tim & Bethany Groves, National Evangelist for the IPHC
- Sunday, January 31, 2016 – Fellowship Meal & 5th Sunday Singing