“Similar but Separate”
This week’s sermon is entitled “Similar but Separate”. In this hedonistic society, the old age – new age-ism says we, humankind, are God. We are not God. Some may be gods, but NOT The God! This week, we are going to explore the connection and contrast of the Creator and the Created. Let’s soar as we explore “Similar but Separate”!
Things to Note:
- The Reinhard Bonnke Crusade is coming to the Cox Convention Center NEXT weekend – August 20-21. Please pray and participate that OKC and Oklahoma shall be saved!!!!
- Volunteers for Ushers and Alter Workers are still needed. The final training session for both Ushers and Alter Workers is Sunday, 8/14 at Church of the Harvest’s main campus at 6800 North Bryant from 2:30pm – 4:30pm. I prayerfully implore you to participate in being a part of the Harvesters for in OKC Metro and Oklahoma! Oklahoma SHALL be SAVED! Oklahoma is BEING saved!
- Terry Burchett with Ministry to Human Trafficking will return to be with us on Sunday morning, August 21st. Your response to Terry’s ministry was overwhelming when he was with us!
- Tuesday – Noon Prayer @ First Lutheran Church
- Wednesday – 9:00AM Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s
- Wednesday – 7:00PM Divine Favor with Pastor Jessica
- Thursday – 7:00PM Women of Worth Prayer @ ECF
- Friday – 6:30AM Prayer at ECF with Pastor Kerry
- Saturday 8/20 – 6:00PM Reinhard Bonnke @ Cox Convention Center
- Sunday 8/21 – 6:00PM Reinhard Bonnke @ Cox Convention Center