This week’s sermon is entitled “Loose Lips”. We underestimate the power of the spoken word. We don’t realize the creative force of our lips. God spoke into existence, things that were not, as though they were (But never things that were, as though they were not.) The power of life and death is in the tongue. Crafted and creative lips can conquer. Loose lips can sink battleships. The choice of our words designs and determines our destinies! Let’s soar as we explore “Loose Lips”.
Things to Note:
- October is “Pastor Appreciation Month”. We will be receiving a most generous Love Offering TODAY for ECF’s Pastoral Staff! Thank you for your loving generosity!
- Fall Camp Meeting will be held at the Heartland Conference Center at 7PM nightly from Wednesday, November 2 through Friday, November 4.
- Daylight Savings Time ENDS on Sunday, November 6 at 2:00am. Be sure to set your clocks BACK one hour before you go to bed on Saturday, November 5!!!
- Tuesday – Noon Prayer at First Lutheran Church
- Wednesday – 9:00AM Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s
- Wednesday – 7:00PM Divine Favor with Pastor Jessica
- Wednesday – 7:00PM Fall Camp Meeting
- Thursday – 7:00PM WOW Power Ministry Night at ECF
- Thursday – 7:00PM Fall Camp Meeting
- Thursday – 7:00PM 70th Anniversary Celebration
- @ Southwestern Christian University
- Friday – 6:30AM Prayer at ECF with Pastor Kerry
- Sunday – Communion Sunday