We trust that you and yours had a “Happy Thanksliving”! For those of you who were out of town last week, you were missed! But, we are joyed that you were able to have family time and friend time celebrating Thanksgiving! I encourage you to practice with intentionality, living your life everyday all through the year a life of “ThanksLivinG”! AMEN!
This week’s sermon is entitled “How to Live”. Due to our guest last week, I did not “preach” this sermon – I just shared the jest of it. This week, I want to deliver the content of the context of this word that Holy Spirit has placed within me. So many times, as Believers, as we mature in Christ, we tend to “grow away”, not “go away” from the so simple basics that drew us to Christ in the first place. In other words, we tend to complicate things. This week, in “How to Live” we are going to examine the simple, basic instructions in Micah 6:8 that teach us “How to Live”.
Micah tells us “He has shown you O man what is good; and what the Lord requires of you,
- But to do justly
- To love mercy
- And to walk humbly with your God
Let’s soar as we explore, “How to Live”!
Things to Note:
- We will be decorating the church for CHRISTmas, Saturday, December 3rd at 9:00am. Everyone is invited and encouraged to participate! Thank you in advance for helping! “Many hands make less work!”
- Tuesday – Noon Prayer at First Lutheran Church
- Wednesday – 9:00AM Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s
- Wednesday – 7:00PM Divine Favor with Pastor Melvin
- Thursday, December 1 – WOW Prayer Night at ECF
- Friday, December 2 – 6:30AM Prayer at ECF with Pastor Kerry
- Saturday, December 3 – 9:00AM Decorate Church for CHRISTmas