It is equally a joy and an honor, yet humbling to be “back” in the pulpit! It’s been a long 100 plus days! Kaye and I are so proud of Team Eagle! We are doubly honored to be soaring together into new and higher thermals together! ~ Senior Pastor – David L. Oxley, Sr.
Let me encourage you to attend this coming week’s “Love and Unity Revival” sponsored by the IIMAI. The International Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance Institute is the oldest Ministerial Alliance in the State of Oklahoma. It originally was an all black organization. Under Dr. Wilburn Bruner’s leadership, he has personally led it into a multi-culture organization. I am so honored and proud to be the 2nd Vice President. In the Upcoming Events, the nightly speakers are listed. I’ll be preaching on Friday night.
The title of my sermon this week is “The Lordship of Jesus”. Our text is from Philippians 2:9-10. “At the name of Jesus – Every knee will bow in heaven, on earth and under the earth and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father!” Let’s soar as we explore, “The Lordship of Jesus”!
#ThankYouOKCPD / “Hot Spot” Map & Intercessory Prayer
Thank you for your continued Intercessory Prayer over these “Hot Spots” that we refer to as “Strong Holds”. ECF has entered into a Spiritual Partnership with our OKCPD – we pray for police officers, the criminals and the victims. You are encouraged to pray daily, not only for our OKCPD, but for all of those who watch over us! AMEN!!!
- Monday, August 7th through Friday, August 11th – 7:00PM nightly IIMAI’s Annual Love and Unity Revival
- Monday, August 7th: Pastor Ray Douglas
- Tuesday, August 8th: Pastor Richard Gains
- Wednesday, August 9th: Evangelist Richard Finney
- Thursday, August 10th: Bishop Malcolm Coby
- Friday, August 11th: Pastor David L. Oxley, Sr.
- Tuesday, August 8th – Noon Prayer at First Lutheran Church
- Wednesday, August 9th – 8:30AM Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s