This week’s sermon is entitled “Mercy to Trust”. The Christian life, or the way of living a Christian life, involves Belief, Faith and Trust. We will examine each one of these and connect the dots to our Mind, Will and Heart. Let’s soar as we explore “Mercy to Trust”.
Hurricane Harvey – We are all aware of the catastrophic devastation of Hurricane Harvey in Texas and Louisiana. Some have asked what you can do to help. There are several options to help provide assistance to the thousands of individuals and families impacted. You can call AT&T’s toll-free number and make a donation to The Red Cross. ● Samaritan’s Purse is another excellent option. There are two more options that you can give to that, as a church, we know more personally and directly. They are: Pastor Ethan Cox’s dad, David Cox, and Disaster Relief. September 15, David Cox is taking a couple trucks and trailers of supplies. ECF will be collecting water, diapers, baby food, toiletries, feminine products, gloves, batteries, etc. (no food). You can contact David Cox at 405-436-2042, or Ethan at 405-210-2430. ● If you desire to donate money, it will go directly to our fellowIPHC churches, pastors and members. You can go to IPHC.org and go to the Disaster Relief page and make your donations there.
Baptismal Service – We will be having Baptismal Celebration concluding the service on September 24th! If you desire to be baptized or re-baptized, please see Pastor Oxley.
Pastor Ethan is accepting candy donations for ECF’s Trunk-or-Treat on October 29th
- Tuesday, September 5th – Noon Prayer at First Lutheran Church
- Wednesday, September 6th – 8:30AM Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s
- Wednesday, September 6th – 7PM Divine Mercies with Pastor Melvin Bunn
- Wednesday, September 6th – 7PM Youth Service with Pastor Ethan Cox
- Friday, September 8th – 7:00PM Dr. Frank Tunstall, Guest Speaker
- Saturday, September 9th – 9:00AM Dr. Frank Tunstall, Guest Speaker
- Sunday, September 10th – 10:30AM Dr. Frank Tunstall, Guest Speaker