“Keeping Your Soul from Barrenness”
As Christians living in this carnal world, we have challenges that try to deplete us spiritually. We are going to examine two keys to help us from living a barren life spiritually. Let’s soar as we explore This week’s sermon is “Keeping Your Soul from Barrenness”.
This is an exciting week! We have 4 Eagles that are following the Lord Jesus in Water Baptism! Also, we are celebrating and remembering Jesus in Holy Communion! ECF practices “Open Communion”, meaning that you don’t have to be a “Member” of ECF to participate. If you are a Christian, then you are a member of God’s Family. And we welcome all of God’s children to participate in the “Lord’s Table”.
Things to Note:
D.I.V.A.S. – The D.I.V.A.S. potluck has been moved to Thursday, September 28th at 6:30PM. Bring a friend and your name will be entered into a drawing for a door prize!
- Tuesday, September 26th – Noon Prayer at First Lutheran Church
- Wednesday, September 27th – 8:30AM Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s
- Wednesday, September 27th – 7PM Divine Mercies with Pastor Rob
- Wednesday, September 27th – 7PM Youth Service with Pastor Ethan
- Thursday, September 28th – 6:30PM D.I.V.A.S. Ladies Potluck
- Friday, September 29th – 7PM “One Incredible Night” with Mark Jackson
Baptismal Service – We will be having Baptismal Celebration concluding the service on September 24th! If you desire to be baptized or re-baptized, please see Pastor Oxley.