We Honor our Veterans – Thank You!!!
This week, we will continue with Part 4 of “It is Well.” Our text comes from 2 Kings 4:8-32. Today we are going to focus in on one of the first accounts of “Spiritual resuscitation.” Let’s soar as we explore “It is Well” Part 4!
Attention All Formal Members of ECF
Next Sunday, November 19th at 5:00PM there will be a Business Meeting here at ECF. This is an open meeting that anyone can attend, but in order to vote (seat and voice) you must: (1) be a Formal Member of at least 6 months, (2) be at least 16 years of age (3) have been faithful in your attendance, and (3) be faithful in your tithing. One important item will be the election of 3 new Board of Advisors (BOA) members. The nominees are: Melvin Bunn, Carol James and David Ross. Please join us in prayer for this important Business Meeting! Thank You!
Member Directory Updates:
If you attend ECF, please use the forms by the front door to update your contact information. Even if your information has not changed, please fill out a form – we want to make sure we have the correct information for everyone! Give your completed forms to Pastor Rob, Pastor Lisa, or drop them in with your offering.
- Tuesday, November 14th – Noon Prayer at First Lutheran Church
- Wednesday, November 15th – 8:30AM Men’s Breakfast at Nina’s
- Wednesday, November 15th – 7:00PM Divine Mercies with Pastor Kerry
- Wednesday, November 15th – 7:00PM Youth Service with Pastor Ethan
- Friday, November 17th – 6:30PM D.I.V.A.S. Night Potluck and Worship with Pastor Amanda